DAULOVAL.4 km north of Kiratpur (31Â° ll`N, 76Â° 35`E) in Ropar district of the Punjab, is sacred to Guru Har Rai (1630-61), who used to encamp here during his visits in summer. According to local tradition, it was here that the Guru received the royal summons to see the emperor at Delhi. Gurdwara Patshahi Satvin marks the site of the Guru`s camp. Its present building raised in 1965 is a square congregation hall, with a verandah around it. The Gurdwara is managed by the local sangat.
1. Tara Singh, Sri Gur Tirath Sangrahi. Amritsar, n.d.
2. Thakar Singh, Giani, Sn Gurduare Darshan. Arnritsar, 1923
3. Satibir Singh, Nirbhau Nirvair. Jalandhar, 1984