The sanctum is a raised platform at the far end of the marble floored hall built over the Chubachcha Sahib. Above the sanctum is a domed room topped by a gilded pinnacle. Guru ka Langar and residential accommodation are in the backyard of the oneacre compound. The Gurdwara owns 25 acres of arable land and is administered by the Shiromani Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee through a local committee.
1. Narotam, Tara Singh, Sri Gum Th`ath Sangrahi. Kankhal, 1975
2. Gian Singh, Giani, Twarikh Gurduanari. Amritsar, n.d
3. Thakar Singh, Giani, Sri Gurduare Darslian. Amritsar, 1923