MANURE, village in Ludhiana district, 13 km south of Jagraon (30Â°47`N, 75Â°28`E) is celebrated for its Gurdwara Patshahi Dasviri. Guru Gobind Singh, travelling from LammariJatpura towards DinaKarigar in December 1705, made a brief halt here under a pipal tree which still exists at the back of the Gurdwara. The present
LAMBVALI, village 11 km northeast of Jaito (30Â°26Â°N, 74Â°53Â°E) in Faridkot dislrici of the Punjab, claims a historical gurudwara established in honour of Guru Gobind Sihgh who made a brief halt here sojourning in these pans towards the close of 1705. Tradition persists in the village about visits by Guru
DAULOVAL.4 km north of Kiratpur (31Â° ll`N, 76Â° 35`E) in Ropar district of the Punjab, is sacred to Guru Har Rai (1630-61), who used to encamp here during his visits in summer. According to local tradition, it was here that the Guru received the royal summons to see the emperor
DHAND, village 15 km southwest of Amritsar (31Â° 38`N, 74Â° 52`E) along the ChhehartaJhabal road, is sacred to Guru Hargobind (1595-1644), who once came here to fulfil the wish of an old Sikh, Bhai Langaha. Gurdwara Patshahi Chhevin commemorating the visit stands on the southern outs kirts of the village.
BHAI RUPA, village 18 km north of Rampura Phul (30Â° 16`N, 75Â° 14`E) in Bathinda district of the Punjab, celebrates the name of a prominent Sikh, Bhai Rupa(Rup Chand, 1614-1709), who laid the foundation of it in 1631 at the instance of Guru Hargobind. Next to Bhai Rupa`s house was
New membership are not allowed.