BATHU, village in Una district of Himachal Pradesh and 15 km west of Nangal along the Nangal Garhshankar road, has a historical shrine, Gurdwara Gurplah Patshahi Dasmi, commemorating the visit of Guru Gobind Singh in 1700. Guru Gobind Singh arrived here from Bibhaur and reposed for some time under a
BEERWAH (pronounced Birvah), a sub divisional town in Badgam district of Jammu and Kashmir, 35 km southwest of Srinagar (34Â° 5`N, 74Â° 50`E), claims a historical Sikh shrine, Gurdwara Sri Guru Nanak Charan Asthan Dukhnivaran, commemorating the visit of Guru Nanak to these parts in the early years of the
BHAGI BANDAR, village 3 km north of Talvandi Sabo (29Â°59`N, 75Â° 5`E), in Bathinda district of the Punjab, claims a historical shrine, Gurdwara Jandsar, sacred to Guru Gobind Singh, who visited the site during his stay at Talvandi Sabo. According to local tradition, the jand tree (Prosopis spicigera) and the
BAOLI SAHIB GURUDWARA ,This Gurudwara is situated in the famous busy market of Dabbi Bazaar in the centre of Lahore city. One side of this Gurudwara adjoins Dabbi Bazaar, the second is adjacent to Laha Bazaar, the third opens on Kesera Bazaar and the fourth borders to stay there. The
New membership are not allowed.