KEVAL, village, now in Sirsa district of Haryana and 17 km south ofTalvandi Sabo (29Â°59`N, 75Â°5`E), is where, according to Sdkhi Pothi, Guru Gobind Singh, leaving Talvandi Sabo for the South on 30 October 1706, made his first overnight halt. Gurdwara Patshahi X, a square hall with the domed sanctum in the middle, commemorates the visit. The Gurdwara is maintained by the village sangat. 1. Gian Singh, Giani, Twankh Gurdudridn. Amrilsar, n.d.
2. Tara Singh, Sri Guru Tirnth Sangrnhi. Kankhal, 1975