THATTHA, village 12 km northwest of Zira (30058`N, 74059`E) in Firozpur district, claims a historical Gurdwara dedicated to Guru Hargobind who encamped here once on his way from Amritsar to Darauli. Called Gurdwara Chhevin Patshahi or simply Gurdwara Thattha Sahib, the shrine is situated one kilometre south of the village within a walled compound. The foundation of its present building, a square hall with a domed sanctum in the centre, was laid by Baba Kharak Singh on 16 Har 1992 Bk/July 1935. The large compound has a sarovar as well. The Gurdwara is under the management of the Shiromani Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee.
1. Gian Singh, Giani, Twarikh Guru Khalsa [Reprint]. Patiala, 1970
2. Kahn Singh, Bhai Gurushabad Ratanakar Mahan Kosh [Reprint]. Patiala, 1981
3. Gurmukh Singh, Historical Sikh Shrines. Amritsar, 1995