UGANI, a small village 10 km from Rajpura (30Â°28`N, 76Â°37`E), in Patiala district, has its twin shrines dedicated to Guru Tegh Bahadur and Guru Gobind Singh. Both are located in the same building, constructed by Maharaja Karam Singh of Patiala (1798-1845). The Gurdwara comprises three small rooms in a row. The rooms on the sides have low domes above them and low platforms within. The one on the right is dedicated to Guru Tegh Bahadur ; the next building is dedicated to Guru Gobind Singh. The Guru Granth Sahib is seated in the flatroofed room in the middle. The Gurdwara is managed by the Shiromani Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee through a local committee.
1. Fauja Singh, Guru Teg Bahadur : Yatra Asthan, Paramparavan te Yad Chinh. Patiala, 1976
2. Tara Singh, Sri Guru Tirath Sangrahi. Amritsar, n.d
3. Gurmukh Singh, Historical Sikh Shrines. Amritsar, 1995