DIRHBA, an old town 30 km southeast of Sangrur (30Â° 14`N, 75Â°50`E) in the Punjab, has a historical shrine commemorating the visit of Guru Tegh Bahadur during the third quarter of the seventeenth century. It is known as Gurdwara Sahib Patshahi IX and is situated on the bank of a
GONDPUR, village 22 km south of Hoshiarpur (31Â°32`N, 75Â°55`E), in the Punjab, claims a historical shrine, Gurdwara Tahli Sahib, dedicated to Guru Hargobind, who came here from Pur Hi ran on his way to Kiratpur and stayed in a grove of tdhfi trees. A platform was raised on the site
HAR RAIPUR, a village 19 km north of Bathinda (30Â°14`N, 74Â°59`E), is sacred to Guru Har Rai, who once stopped here during his travels across the Malva region. The old name of the village, still current in popular usage, was Bhokhn. It was changed during the late 1960`s to Har
PHALLEVAL, village in Ludhiana district about 3 km south of Gujjaival, lias a historical shrine, Guidwaia Patshahi Chhevin, commemorating the visit of Guru Hargobind dining his lour of the Malva in 1631. One Chaudhari Kanhaiva is said to have served tile Guru will devotion and presented to him a horse,
RALIA, village 14 km north of Mansa (29Â° 59`N, 75Â° 23`E) in Bathinda district of the Punjab, is sacred to Guru Tegh Bahadur, who visited it during his travels across southeastern Punjab. The shrine established to commemorate the visit was for along time controlled by anchorites of the Nath cult.
UGANI, a small village 10 km from Rajpura (30Â°28`N, 76Â°37`E), in Patiala district, has its twin shrines dedicated to Guru Tegh Bahadur and Guru Gobind Singh. Both are located in the same building, constructed by Maharaja Karam Singh of Patiala (1798-1845). The Gurdwara comprises three small rooms in a row.
New membership are not allowed.